Rick Peterson....it is time.

LookitsPuck

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more thing. Reading this board you would think that all these teams we compete with in this division are churning out pitchers left and right. The answer is there aren't.

Yanks and Sox have Tanaka and Price. We can't do that. Tampa has pitching but don't tell me that park doesn't help. What else do they have?

Tampa's pitching has been overrated in recent years now. The hype not backed by substance.

I go back and forth with Wallace. But guys like O'Day and Tillman have taken big steps with him. Givens too. Gausman not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Move on. O's should cut bait. Look to coaches and directors from pitching Meccas like Tampa Bay. Clean house.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2DOcro7VeDo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Perfect Formula?

Price, Moore, Archer and Cobb are not exactly chopped liver. Victims of injury and poor roster management but still solid guys, who would all be aces on this staff.

And Honeywell, Odirizzi, Snell, Colome -- more in the minors. They are pretty good on the pitching side, generally speaking.

Even after making a concerted effort Googling Rick Petersen, I find myself knowing more about the inner workings of the North Korean nuclear program than Petersen's pitching philosophy and how it's implemented in the Orioles organization.

Perhaps more will come to light after he's executed.

There's really no excuse for how bad our staff is, how little improvement we've seen since day one, how a guy with Britton's stuff couldn't be a starter, how arrieta went elsewhere and won the cy young and how little we've been able to grow our farm and our own arms considered "grow the arms" was supposedly our strategy and it's been a total and complete failure.

Enough is enough.

Even after making a concerted effort Googling Rick Petersen, I find myself knowing more about the inner workings of the North Korean nuclear program than Petersen's pitching philosophy and how it's implemented in the Orioles organization.

Executions are always popular.

Rick has taken the time to explain parts of it to me on multiple occasions. I like him. I think we have fed his system poorly.

[video=youtube;zrzMhU_4m-g]

Archived